Tickets for night concerts at the Castle
- Ticket 27 JULY: 10 euros
- Ticket 28 JULY: 15 euros
- Ticket 29 JULY: 15 euros
- Ticket 30 JULY: 20 euros
- 2-day pass (29 & 30 JULY): 30 euros
- 4-day pass (27-30 JULY): 50 euros
VAT included at the legal rate in force
Free admission concerts
Concerts in Porto Covo.
Concerts at Avenida Vasco da Gama (Beach Stage).
Afternoon concerts in the Castle.
Other paid concerts
Concerts at the Centro de Artes de Sines' auditorium:
- 25 JUL (2 concerts): 10 euros
- 26 JUL (2 concerts): 10 euros
- 29 JUL (1 concert): 5 euros
POINTS OF SALE
Ticket offices in Sines
- Centro de Artes de Sines - Until 24 JUL
- Old post office - From 25 to 30 JUL
Note: Tickets for the concerts at the Centro de Artes de Sines' auditorium are only sold at the venue.
- Age limits: M/6 (Children of under 6 years of age may only attend the concerts subject to the parents or identified adult accompanying the same assuming full responsibility).
- Children of under 12 years of age do not require a ticket.
- Tickets and passes bought at national points of sale (or at home by the purchaser in the case of online transactions) must be exchanged for wristbands at the local ticket offices.
- These entrance wristbands must be attached to the wrist.
- Keep the wristband until the end of the concerts in case you need to reenter.
- A ticket / wristband does not guarantee spectators a seat. The Castle is equipped with benches (550 places).
- In the event the date or venue of a show is altered, the tickets will be valid for the definitive date and venue and will not be refunded.
- Animals will not be allowed into the night concerts at the Castle (except certified guide dogs).
- Dangerous objects (including cans and glass bottles) will not be allowed into the concert areas.
- Audio and video recordings of the shows are prohibited.
- All the photographer areas are reserved for accredited professionals.
- Taking photographs of the concerts in the Arts Centre is prohibited.
- At the end of afternoon concerts in the Castle, spectators should leave immediately to enable the organisers to prepare the venue for the night shows.
- On entering the festival areas, spectators accept their image may be captured and recorded during the events and that no image rights are due for the use of the same in FMM Sines information / promotion.
- The organisation reserves the right to introduce restrictions on entries and capacity in case of aggravation of the pandemic situation.
There will be a Spectator Support Office inside the Castle during the concerts. This office will provide the following services: general information, complaints book, lost and found and first aid.